During this uncertain time it’s good to know what you can count on.
If you prefer an online session, schedule at: https://calendly.com/beth-bewell.
If you’re coming in person, please read the following Be Well COVID Safety Check and Procedures:
1) The day before I will call you with these questions:
- Have you been ill in the last 2-14 days with any of these symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Have you traveled recently
If you are ill or have traveled, let’s reschedule.
If you are uncertain, please take the CDC covid 19 assessment. It’s short and quick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/coronavirus-self-checker.html
2) At the office:
- Text 423-368-2245 when you arrive, and I will meet you at the door.
- Put your mask on before entering.
At the door, you will be asked to wash your hands with a provided solution and have your temperature taken.
3) During the visit:
- Both you and I will wear a mask, and I will wear gloves. Gloves and mask will be changed following each session.
4) Between clients:
- Gloves and mask will be changed following each session.
- Healing table and chairs will be wiped after each session.
- A mild Clorox ionizer will be run each time to clear the room following any visit.